Quick fix for a phone on life support?

Modérateur: Modérateurs

Quick fix for a phone on life support?

Message par Gujarish » 06 Juil 2019, 09:41

Hello everyone,,,
I am extremely fed up with this iphone 6. I had an iphone 7 but i dropped itin november and doesn't work anymore. I'm getting it fixed Wednesday though because this phone is complete garbage. I upgraded to a 7 because the battery life was awful but once i broke my 7 I dealt with the 6. In January it got to the point where if my phone died I had to sit on it to give it heat so it could turn on. In February the battery quality crashed even more out of nowhere and only survived 3 mins off the charger (t would turn on immediately after being plugged in) so now I carry a portable charger 24/7. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse it did. I woke up this morning and my phone was xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/ chaturbate.onl/ dead. I charge my phone overnight (heck it never comes off the charger anymore). The charger was connected securely on both ends. I connected it to a portable charger and even used an untouched OEM cable to charge it. It was dead all day. It was only after I came home, opened some hot hands and slept on it for 30 mins. It will now shamelessly die while charging and the only way to keep it alive is to hold the hot hands against the back of the phone while I use it. It even died at 100% when I let my guard down. Ive had it for around 5 years and the battery capacity is at 51%. It's been at 51% since February though I don't know where these problems came from. Is there anything I can do to make it usable until I get my 7 fixed?
Dernière édition par Gujarish le 09 Juil 2019, 19:58, édité 3 fois.
Gujarish
BabiPhone

Message(s) : 1

Re: Quick fix for a phone on life support?

Message par Julien » 06 Juil 2019, 16:01

Maybe you can try to replace the battery. It seems that the battery is really consumed.

 Apple Watch Serie 3 Nike+, 38mm, WatchOS 5.1.3,
 iPad 2, Black, 64Gb, iOS 6.1.3,
 iPhone 1st Gen, 8Gb, iOS 3.1.3,
 iPhone 8, Space Gray, 64Gb, 12.1.2,
 MacBook Pro 17” Mid 2009, 480Gb SSD, 8Gb Ram, Intel Core 2 Duo 2,8Ghz, Mac OS 10.12.6,
 IMac Early 2009 24", 480Gb SSD, 8Gb Ram, Intel Core 2 Duo 2,93Ghz, Mac OS 10.11.6,

Game Center ID : Grapucin

Pas de réponse par MP, merci de poster sur le forum !
Julien
Conseiller
Conseiller

Message(s) : 3111

Retour vers iPhone 7 / 7 Plus